Friday, February 3, 2012

Where are Snow White and her cleaning animals when you need them?

I'm getting for the weekend and having visitors. I'm trying to get the house presentable which hasn't been difficult, it's just boring. We've only lived here since November and I haven't really gotten anything decorated the way I want it. Christmas was fine but regular decorations haven't come easily. And dusting is a constant battle. They should create a workout for washing dishes and dusting... better yet, I should make up something! All I need to incorporate is the engaging of the glutes and the engaging of the abs. Sounds easy enough.

My body is recovering so much better after the workouts that I really feel like I can add more workouts to my week. Though I really would like to come up with excuses not to add more workouts to my week. I've done Bar Method workout DVDs in the past and I'm finally ready to start them again. It takes a lot of balance, control, and stamina to get through those videos so I think I'll tackle it. Considering I did tip toe squats last night at workouts with no issues, I think I can do it!

Back to trying to summon Snow White and her cleaning animals. Now, where is my dog? Maybe he can help.

No comments:

Post a Comment