Sunday, April 15, 2012

D is for Decorating!

Not only do I have a reputation as a funny kid but within my family, I have a reputation of being a decorator.

My husband and I moved into a brand new house in November and it has so much potential. For those of you that know my husband, you know he's a plain white walled kind of guy who hangs on to old things forever and never spends more money than necessary. His pack rat, frugal, white walled tendencies really get in the way of my decorating. I have so many ideas and usually he just tunes me out. That's ok though, I've made some changes recently that he'll never notice. Muahaha!

This niche is my favorite spot to decorate. This is what I did at Christmas!

This is how I decorated my Christmas card envelopes. No one realized it was hand drawn.

I hand made burlap stockings for our fireplace. I also made the trees on the right hand side.

This is our niche now. A little plain but it suits us... Brian is also in the process of killing the succulent.

No comments:

Post a Comment