Saturday, December 15, 2012

Exciting News!

I haven't been blogging but this time, I'm not going to apologize. I've been keeping a huge secret and it's finally gone public.

My husband and I are going to have a baby!(!!!!!!!!!)
Our Baby Announcement Photo.. "Our Family is Growing by TWO FEET"
Basically, I've had two great things happen to me in a short amount of time. I have a great new job that I LOVE and now I have this little baby that I can't stop thinking about. It's been a wild ride and yes, I did my half marathon as a pregnant lady. I did know at the time and battled severe nausea and sickness the whole way but you know... I did it and now this little babe is an "official runner"!

I'll be blogging more now that I don't have to worry about letting my secret escape. :)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Melanie! I can wait to read your updates!! :D

    ReplyDelete