Sunday, January 20, 2013

Introducing... the barely there baby belly!

I would like to preface this by saying I had to find the most form fitting pre-pregnancy shirt that I own and endure a 20 minute photo shoot with my Mom to find the right angle to prove that I actually have a belly. I can't lie, it was actually kind of fun and amusing to find the right wall in my house and argue with my Mom. She kept telling me to let my stomach go and push it out. What she didn't realize is that I am NOT holding in my stomach and I was letting go as much as I could. My husband was cracking up at us by the time we finished and even got the "honor" of picking the final "Facebook Approved" photo.

17.5 Week "Baby D Belly"



1 comment:

  1. Melanie!!! I'm so excited for you! :D

    I also nominated you for the Liebster Award on my blog..

    http://theunlikelycompetitor.blogspot.com/2013/01/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete