Saturday, February 9, 2013

Meet Baby D!

Little MISS Baby D, to be exact!

This ultrasound was the single coolest, most life affirming event that I have ever experienced. I was with my husband and our parents, watching Miss D float and kick around on a big screen TV that was mounted on the wall. She was being shy and was perfectly content to stay in her own little corner.

So, without further ado, here she is! (And no, I'm not flaunting her girl parts on the internet. I'm determined not to be an embarrassing Mom... yet.)

Thumbs up!

Her face is on the left hand side and her hand is right above her chin. You can also see her heart!

Her "fantastic and strong" legs (words from the ultrasound tech)
Next challenge, creating a beautiful, non-pink nursery for my little girl. Challenge Accepted!

2 comments: