Monday, May 27, 2013

30 days to go: Cheese Omelette with Goldfish Crackers and Salsa

Yes, I am currently eating  a Cheese Omelette with Goldfish Crackers and Salsa. The goldfish crackers were not there by design, I just saw them in the cabinet and decided that a handful would be a good addition to the omelette. Welcome to pregnancy, folks!

I'm really happy to still be working and keeping myself busy during the day. With my previous job, I would have been off weeks ago due to utter exhaustion and an inability to lift heavy objects (and an inability for that employer to keep me off the warehouse floor). I do however, have to watch my accounts get transitioned to our new employees and I have to train them. The changes are permanent so when I get back it will be like I'm a newbie again because I'll have to learn new accounts. Luckily, I won't need to relearn how to do my job. In general, things are going well but my customers are bummed to lose me. One of them even sent me a handmade baby blanket. How awesome is that? A woman who I have never met in person spent precious hours of free time on a baby blanket for Miss Baby D. 

Posting my belly progression... because I can!
Given my recent activities, I have almost changed my blog title from The Melanie Report to one of these titles:

Been There. Read That.
Babies Love Doughnuts (...so go get me an f'ing doughnut!)
Yes, I am Gigantic. (and other comments received by complete strangers)
Eating Watermelon Like a Boss


Though, I decided for the time being that The Melanie Report should continue to work out and I can't let Pregnancy Hormones rule my life. (Ha! That's a load of BS *incaseyoudidntknow*) And just so you know, my husband has not been sent out on a midnight grocery shopping trip, has not suffered from moments of Pregzilla-ness, and has, in general, had it so easy. Movies lie. There, I said it! Now I might just send him to Starbucks to get me a coffee...

2 comments:

  1. So exciting! I can't wait for baby pictures! I like the blog title as it is! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to POST baby pictures! I don't want an NICU baby but I want this kid OUT already! :)

      Delete