Monday, June 3, 2013

Pseudo Juneathon!

How do you knock out an insomnia ridden pregnant lady? You take her SHOPPING. For serious. (This was my Juneathon activity for two days in a row... believe me, it counts!)

My Mom and I had a marathon weekend of returning/exchanging baby stuff, shopping for more baby stuff, setting up baby stuff, and I must not forget eating and going to the movies. I received so many clothes at my two baby showers that we were bursting at the seams. To be honest, we still have so many clothes that the closet isn't equipped to hold all of them. It's ridiculous.  And scary. And completely unnecessary (but much appreciated!).

Good news is that the nursery is basically done. I have a few more things that I need to do and a bunch of things that I want to do but lack the energy to complete. I decided on a Grey, Purple, and White color scheme with a Whale theme. I found a really cute fabric pattern with whales and suns so I've incorporated a you are my sunshine type theme in there as well.


And outside of the pregnancy realm, my garden is doing really well!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment