Sunday, January 22, 2012

Who in the history of the world as EVER counted their grapes prior to eating them?!

This is a whining post because I'm really frustrated with my menu and I have the vent. Who counts the shit they eat? I mean really? 17 grapes and 20 peanuts? I don't care much about the peanuts but the grapes... why???!!! I love grapes. I love having more than 17 grapes. I'd love to have 30 grapes and not feel guilty about it.

:(

Diets are scientifically proven to make people irritable and angry. I am now a statistic.

After Dinner update: Still not happy. My stomach is completely rebelling at this point and it's really uncomfortable. Dinner was a good size, 3.5oz of Pork Tenderloin, 1 cup of couscous, and 1 cup of steamed asparagus spears.

Let me just give you a picture... my calories burned today was 3,150 calories. My calories consumed was 1,641. That means I've burnt (approximately) 1,509 calories today. I've lost 4 pounds in the last 3 days. Results? Sure. Best way possible? Not convinced.

No comments:

Post a Comment