Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Fail.

I went to two grocery stores today to try and buy ingredients for the Vietnamese Spring Rolls and I failed. Rather, the stores failed. I couldn't find rice paper or a freakin' red chile pepper. Seriously? Between the Super Walmart and Savemart one would think you'd be able to find everything needed for Spring Rolls. If a grocery store advertises via aisle markers that they have an "Asian Food" section then they should have more than Simply Asia products and soy sauce.

I ended up just having couscous and veggies for dinner, pretty blah but I didn't feel like trying after my failed grocery shopping attempt. But my lunch was really good...

Tacos!


And who knew that cottage cheese and salsa could taste so good together? I was in a major rush this morning and almost forgot to eat breakfast. Rice Cakes with cottage cheese and salsa. Probably not the best breakfast but it worked!

When I'm not at my computer in the office, I find that I'm not keeping myself well hydrated. It seems kind of backwards because when I'm not in my office, I'm walking around like a crazy lady trying to get stuff done. You would think movement would spur the need to stay hydrated but obviously it's not my first conscious concern throughout the day. I need to work on that.

Second Official weigh in is tomorrow. I know I've lost more weight but I'm really concerned about the nighttime weigh in and I'm concerned that my clothes are super heavy. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

2 comments:

  1. I bet you could find rice paper at Whole Foods!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably but the nearest Whole Foods is 30-40 minutes away. :( I think I found a place closer but havent tried yet.

    ReplyDelete