Monday, April 9, 2012

B is for Brian... and (unfortunately) Blisters

I'm just going to start with B is for Blisters and get it out of the way. I got a gnarly blister during my run on Saturday. Hank and I ran to the dog park, ran around the dog park, and walked very slowly home. Hank was exhausted and I was trying not to agitate said blister. My newish shoes paired with some majorly stretched out socks left quite the mark. It's like my runner's trophy and the bane of my existence at the same time. It was a decent run but my knees and my shins are really tight and kind of sore. B is for Booooooo!

If you didn't know already, my husband's name is Brian. Brian is my best friend and pretty much the coolest guy ever. I can't say too much more without going into "C is for Cheese". :)

I have an early morning tomorrow/big day so I have to get off blogger and go to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment