Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Favorite pasttime: dancing in socks on the tile floor

I'm not claiming to be a sexy beast but I thought this was amazing anyway.

I typed "funny jokes to keep you exercising" into a Google search and I found this! My favorite line is "DIET PILLS: "I'm prescribing these pills for you," said the doctor to the overweight patient, who tipped the scales at about three hundred pounds. "I don't want you to swallow them. Just spill them on the floor twice a day and pick them up, one at a time...." 

Today was not an exercise day but it was certainly a busy day. At point, I was in an upstairs office at work on a conference call and the heater was set for 79 degrees. I hardly had the energy to sweat. How people do Bikram Yoga, I have no clue. 

The first official weigh in is at tomorrow's class and I'm lucky because I'm joining the 6AM group for the day. My weight at the end of the day is never as wonderful as it is in the morning! 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment