Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sunday Funday

I love Sundays and I hate Sundays. It's movie day on TV, it's reading day, and unfortunately, it's the day before Monday. So I sleep in, get a good run, and relax on the couch. Then I cry myself to sleep to mourn another "lost" weekend.

At some point, I need to go to the store. It's kind of silly how low I've gotten on my "diet supply" but I've been relaxing my eat habits a bit over the last couple of weeks. It hasn't hurt anything but I should probably get back to following the diet 100% so I can make the most of my last few weeks. I'm also pretty resolved to get myself into trouble and get a Crispy Noodle dish from the Vietnamese Restaurant that is down the street from Walmart. But knowing me, I will chicken out and skip the trip to the restaurant all together.


No comments:

Post a Comment